Match communication is imperative to ensure you don’t hold up tournaments unnecessarily. If you have any issues, missing team members, can’t find the other player or team etc, please speak with the games admin. If you need to leave the event premises during a tournament, please inform the games admin of the requirement and they will note this and attempt to work around it with you. Failure to notify the games admin that you are leaving will likely result in a disqualification from the tournament.
RFLAN games admins will use many forms of mass communication and it is recommended that all players and teams are aware of these and utilising them at all times throughout the tournament. These include but not limited to:
- RFLAN Official Discord
- RFLAN Tournament System Chat
- PA Announcements
Using the official channels to communicate will allow the games admins to better assist you in the case of a problem. Please ensure you are on the RFLAN Discord for communication between admins and players of other teams. The tournament system also has a built in chat feature to communicate with the team. In order to use this system:
1. Visit www.redflag.gg and click on Tournaments. Find the tournament you are participating in and click More Info
2. Sign in to your Toornament account which you created during your registration process or previously when attending RFLAN
3. Click on the Platform Menu in the menu bar and click Participant Dashboard
4. From this screen you can see your tournament registrations by clicking My Tournaments in the menu.
5. Click on the tournament you are participating in. Then click on the match you are attempting to play
6. Click on the Match Lobby button.
7. You will be taken into the match lobby. Both team captains and RFLAN games admins can see this chat. Use it to organise your matches!