- Desktop or notebook PC, monitor, keyboard, mouse, and power cords
- Basic 4-outlet Power board
- 5 to 10 metre network cable
- Headphones. (No speakers.)
- Driver and software cds, game install cds, spare keyboard/mouse/etc.
- (Optional) Chair, pillows, sleeping gear
- White goods (bar fridges, freezers, kettles, microwaves, large eskies, etc)
- Eskies that don’t fit under a chair, or that contain ice or liquids that could leak
- Speakers, large lights or other potentially irritating devices
- Alcohol, drugs, firearms or weapons (real or real-looking replicas)
- More than one computer, eg additional laptops, NAS devices and servers
- UPS’s, large fans, or any device that may draw higher power usage
- Multiple large monitors (Dual 21″ or larger) or large TV-size monitors (30″+)
- Large quantities of food or drinks.
- Quantities of caffeinated drinks that may be considered dangerous levels