What can you do at RFLAN?
RFLAN regularly run LAN gaming events where ticket holders can bring their own PC and register to join in on our tournaments. This is a fantastic way to come socialise, meet new people, win prizes and have some fun. For more information about our event try checking out our FAQ section.
There is a wide range of fun and pro tournaments as well as:
- Console Freeplay
- Sponsor Booths
- Fun social event
- Heaps of prizes etc
- Virtual Reality
This is event starts at 9am 4th of July, 2020 and ends on the 5th of July, 2020 for 24hrs of gaming.
$50 for a seat at RFLAN. This includes access to power point, ethernet port and entry to the tournaments.
What to Bring
- Desktop or notebook PC, monitor, keyboard, mouse, and power cords
- Basic 4-outlet Power board
- 5 to 10 metre network cable
- Headphones (No speakers)
- Driver and software cds, game install cds, spare keyboard/mouse/etc
- (Optional) Chair, pillows, sleeping gear
- If you use wireless peripherals, bring corded alternatives in case they stop working due to congestion
What you will need to do
- Purchase your ticket!
- Enter our Discord server
- Follow Red Flag LANFest on Facebook for pre-event prizes and info
- Look at the tournament schedule
- Get the team together and organize group seating
- Register for your tournaments once registrations open
- At the event, make sure you check out the intranet for the latest updates and news
What to NOT Bring
- White goods (bar fridges, freezers, kettles, microwaves, large eskies, etc)
- Eskies that don’t fit under a chair, or that contain ice or liquids that could leak
- Speakers, large lights or other potentially irritating devices
- Alcohol, drugs, firearms or weapons (real or real-looking replicas)
- More than one computer, eg additional laptops, NAS devices and servers
- UPS’s, large fans, or any device that may draw higher power usage
- Multiple large monitors (Dual 21″ or larger) or large TV-size monitors (30″+)
- Large quantities of food or drinks
- Quantities of caffeinated drinks that may be considered dangerous levels