The tournament will be run as a Best of 3 Double Elimination. The Winners Bracket Finals and Losers Bracket Finals will both be Best of 5, and the Grand Finals will be Best of 7.
Seeding will be based on current SEA ladder rank.
- WCS_Daybreak LE: Neutral Supply Depots at Main Ramps
- WCS_Ohana LE: Neutral Supply Depots at Main Ramps
- WCS_CloudKingdom LE: Neutral Supply Depots at Main Ramps
- WCS_EntombedValley: Neutral Supply Depots at Main Ramps; No top + top or bottom + bottom spawns.
- WCS_AntigaShipyard: Neutral Supply Depots at Main Ramps; Cross-Positions Only
- Tal'darim Altar LE: No Change
- WCS_ShakurasPlateau: No close by ground spawns
In order to compete in the event, players need to have a Major League Gaming user account, as we will be using the Major League Gaming Starcraft 2 Arena. In order to make the process as smooth as possible, make sure you have registered for your account before the event.
- Players must play the race they sign up to the tournament with. Races can not be switched during the tournament, and will be enforced by the tournament software.
- There will be a very low tolerance on players delaying their games. We need to keep to a schedule, and as such it is highly important that players complete their games as quickly as possible.
- No substituting players. Only the registered player in the tournament may play their respective matches.
- You must be at the venue in order to compete. This will be Curtin Stadium, in Bentley.
- The Battle.net region will be South-East Asia (SEA)
- You must have a legitimate copy of StarCraft 2 linked to a Battle.net account.
- Maps will be chosen at random by the tournament software.
- You must play on the maps assigned for you to play on.
- Event Admins may request to observe any match.
- If requested by an event admin, players will be required to play their games on the stage. Both the Winners Bracket Finals and Losers Bracket Finals, as well as the Grand Finals, must be played on the stage.
- If a dispute arrises, decisions of the Event Admins will be final.
- If there is a loss of connectivity during a match, a win will only be rewarded to a player if it is determined by an Event Admin that the players opponent had no chance of winning. No discussion will be entered into regarding these decisions.
These rules are subject to change. If you have any suggestions, please post on our forums.