Call of Duty 4
Teams 5v5, Double Elimination Settings: Promod 1.7 Knockout Mode (PUNKBUSTER OFF), Search and Destroy, Win Limit 13
Call of Duty 4 is played in the format of Teams 5 v 5, Double Elimination. The competition will be run in accordance to many online tournaments with similar rule sets. Servers will be setup with Promod, which require teams to ready up. Once both teams have readied up, the game begins
The game winning conditions is first to 13 Wins. Teams with the highest score at the end wins.
Map Specific Format Information
All maps will be played in the game mode Search and Destroy. The aim of the game is the attackers (USA) to plant a bomb at either A or B bombsite and successfully detonate the device OR kill all members of the enemy team.
Server Specific Settings
Promodlive 1.7 with setup to Knockout Mode (MR_12) and Punkbuster turned off.
The following class limits will be used:
- 2x Spec Ops
- 1x Sniper
- 1x Demolition
All other classes can be used an unlimited amount of time
- All teams must join their allocated server within 10 minutes of announcement or the team will forfeit.
- Use of third party cheats or hacks to gain an unfair advantage is strictly not allowed.
- Teams found to be using hacks or cheats will be disqualified from the competition
- Using exploits to gain an unfair advantage is not allowed. Teams found to be using exploits will forfeit their match.
- Joining other matches or servers will games in progress is not allowed. Anyone found to be doing this will cause their team to forfeit.
- Keep the game fun for everyone, no trash talking or excessive global binds.
- Common sense. Don't do anything stupid.
The following are exploits and should not be used at any time:
- Crossfire: Attack building in front of Spawn. Standing at the counter with the floodlight on top. You can't be hit from this position, but may hit other players.
- Crash: Cafe` building close to Defence spawn. Near stair cases is a floodlight facing the wall towards the helicopter. You can't be hit from this position, but you may hit other players.
- Using the FPS cap limit of 333.
The following are not considered to be exploits:
- Bounce Jumping: Gaining access to roofs via bounce jumping or normal means
In the event of a dispute between two teams, the admin running the competition will review both parties explanations and may spectate the game to determine a verdict. The admins decision is final and no discussion will be entered into.
Maps and other files
Promod is required to play in this competition. This will automatically download if you don't already have it. No custom maps will be used.
On occasion an admin may enter your game to spectate. Admin abuse will not be tolerated, with punishment of disqualification.By participating you agree to have your games shown on projectors or TV's for spectators