Custom Games (Hosted by Admin), Solo, Duo, Squads – 100 players
None at this time
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is an early access title and large scale multiplayer game. The game begins by players being flown over a large island and deciding when to parachute from the plane to the ground. Once on the ground, the action begins and teams must scavenge for supplies and weaponry to defend and fight. The aim of the game is to be the player or team that is the last left alive on the map, surviving against all other players or teams in the game. As play progresses the playable area becomes smaller and smaller, requiring strategy and careful planning to avoid being caught outside the playable area.
RFLAN Game admins plan to run many different custom game configurations and specific rules regarding the games will be made available to players signing up to the tournament.
Game Specific Information
Due to the game being early access, options available to RFLAN Game admins to limit or remove items are limited.
Some game modes run during PUBG tournaments may require a degree of trust to not do certain actions or use certain items. These restrictions will be made clear before the specific tournament begins.
It is likely that during the tournament you may experience some issues with the game. Please see the section below regarding Early Access information.
If you drop out of the game, you should be able to rejoin the game and are encouraged to do so.
Players found to be using a restricted item or action will be removed from the game.
Early Access Game Waiver
As PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is an early access game, the game is not yet complete. Some bugs, crashes or issues may occur during the tournament. Due to this, by participating, all players competing in the tournament acknowledge the game is in an early access state and agree that any game crashes, glitches or bugs that alter the outcome of the tournament for themselves which are not the direct result of other player inappropriate actions or exploits are not grounds for dispute or game restart.
Client Specific Settings
The use of custom content including sprites, skins, score boards, crosshairs are not allowed. All content must be of the vanilla game.
Teams must set their ingame team name to the same name used on the RFLAN Intranet. Teams will be penalized if this rule is not followed.
General Rules and Information
- All players must join their allocated server within 10 minutes of announcement or the team will forfeit.
- The tournament is open to all ticket holders of RFLAN and must be physically present at the event to participate.
- External players outside of the RFLAN event are not to be used. If external players are found to be used, the team will be immediately disqualified.
- All players in the tournament must join RFLAN’s Discord server and be present in the #pubg channel.
- Game administrators reserve the right to suspend tournament play in the event of unfavorable network/power conditions.
- Everyone has the right to be treated with respect, even in the face of unfavourable rulings. Anyone caught abusing any person at the event may, at the discretion of event organisers be removed from their tournament, or in extreme cases, the event itself.
- Use of scripts is not allowed.
- Use of third party cheats or hacks to gain an unfair advantage is strictly not allowed.
- Players and/or teams found to be using hacks or cheats will be disqualified from the competition
- Using exploits to gain an unfair advantage is not allowed. Players found to be using exploits will be disqualified.
- Keep the game fun for everyone, no trash talking or excessive global binds.
- Common sense. Don’t do anything stupid.
The use of any bugs or exploits to create an unfair advantage is strictly forbidden.
Using glitches and bugs in map design or to reach locations not intended by the game developer are forbidden.
Please see Early Access Game Waiver section.
Tournament admins should be informed immediately if there is a dispute between teams and/or with a player.
In the event of a dispute between two teams, the admin running the competition will review both parties explanations and may spectate the game to determine a verdict.
Decisions made by the tournament admin are made with best judgement and should be respected.
The Lead Games Admin of the event has the power to veto any ruling made by game administrators and/or the rulings on this page. The decision of the Lead Games Admin on any matter is final.
On occasion an admin may enter your game to spectate. Admin abuse will not be tolerated, with punishment of disqualification.
By participating in the tournament you agree to have your games shown on projectors or TV’s for spectators.
All global ingame chat is to be non-abusive. General banter is acceptable, however should be kept to a minimum. Excess abuse to other players will not be tolerated.
As the tournament is sponsored, you also agree to have your photo taken with all team members on the stage or other location specified by RFLAN admins if in order to claim your prize/s.