As Western Australia's largest computer gaming event, Redflag is happy to hire out our equipment and/or expertise to interested parties. Equipment can be hired individually or in a package, with setup or delivery if necessary (prices will vary accordingly). Naturally, blackout dates occur around the dates of our events.
AV and IT hire companies are welcome to enquire about subhire of our equipment, but please allow one week notice so equipment can be collected from storage and tested.
Our equipment includes:
- Hewlett Packard ProCurve 5304XL-32G 48 Port 10/100/1000 (Gigabit) Layer 3/4 Managed Core Switch (Pictured Here)
- 5+ Netgear ProSafe JGS524 24-Port 10/100/1000 Unmanaged Switches
- 25+ Netgear ProSafe JGS516 16-Port 10/100/1000 Unmanaged Switches
- 25+ 5-channel Heavy Duty Cable Guards
- 6 Powerwise PD620M 3-phase power distribution units
- 6 Electro-voice Sx100+ loudspeakers with stands and Speakon leads to suit
- Two GRF PA-6000 Power amplifiers, One Work MMX60 mixer, Two Chiayo wireless microphones and receivers (Pictured Here)
- 60+ 6-outlet power chains, 5 and 25 metre extension leads, power boards
- 10m-50m CAT6 Network Cables
- Cash Register, Fridges
- Promotional Merchandise
- And anything else needed to run a successful event!
For futher information and pricing please contact us.